Tidal Bay Wine Tasting Adventure
Uncork Nova Scotia, Division of Go North Tours
484 Hwy 1, Wolfville, B0P 1I0, Bay of Fundy & Annapolis Valley
Experience all facets of the vibrant Nova Scotia wine industry on the Tidal Bay Wine Tasting Adventure! Visit three award-winning wineries, enjoy in-depth tours of the vineyards and cellars, complete with private wine tastings at each winery featuring our signature regional wine Tidal Bay!
On this one-of-a-kind wine tour, guests will be taken on an adventure for the taste buds that not only features our local wines but also includes a traveling food adventure!! Visit Blomidon Estate Winery for a "behind-the-scenes" tour of the cellar followed by a wine tasting paired with local cheese and charcuterie while overlooking the spectacular Minas Basin where the highest tides in the world occur! Then it's on to Domaine de Grand Pre for a private vineyard tour and wine tasting. Then partake in a traditional lobster lunch created by Chef Jason Lynch of Le Caveau, a top 20 winery restaurant of the world. The day finishes at Gaspereau Vineyards with a side-by-side tasting of three different Tidal Bay wines followed by a decadent dessert paired with Nova Scotia's famous Maple wine!
Expert Guide: A professional and fun wine guide will transport you through the stunning Annapolis Valley, home to Nova Scotia's wine country.
- Sample a Traditional Method sparkling wine, Tidal Bay and a red wine at Blomidon Estate Winery
- Local cheese and charcuterie board at Blomidon Estate Winery
- Sample local grape varieties of L'Acadie Blanc, Seyval Blanc, Muscat and Ortega, all grapes used in Domaine de Grand Pre's Tidal Bay to see how they taste on their own compared to in the blend
- Lobster lunch at Restaurant Le Caveau
- Taste the differences between the Gaspereau Vineyards, Jost Vineyards and Mercator Vineyards Tidal Bays at Gaspereau Vineyards
- Decadent dessert with Maple Wine at Gaspereau Vineyards
Transportation: Your tour picks up from any of the downtown Halifax hotels. Pickups in Dartmouth, Sackville and Bedford available on request.
- June 25
- July 23
- August 20
- September 17
Time: Departs at 9:30am and returns at 5:00pm
- Traditional Lobster Lunch: $179 per person, plus 15% HST
- Chef-created Lobster Dish: $159 per person, plus 15% HST
To book, call 1-877-365-2552. Credit card information required at time of booking.
Conditions: Reservations required. Based on availability. Tours operate with a minimum of four people. Tours canceled within 1 week of tour departure are 100% non-refundable.
Taste of Nova Scotia